What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
The day to day tasks of this role involve:
- Work with the Product Owners to create and detail execution plans
- Ensure tasks are clear and the engineering team have everything they need
- Keep customers and internal teams up to date with feature changes and improvements
- Support sales, onboarding and customer success teams with questions that are product-centric
- Ensure all tasks have a clear testing plan for QA
- Ensure all internal stakeholders understand priorities, trade-offs and timeframes for delivery
- Execute on product marketing ideas
- 3 years minimum experience as a product manager (could be much more than this)
- Loves executing in a fast paced environment
- Detailed enough to ensure tasks are always crystal clear
- Great at negotiating based on trade-offs to appropriately prioritise a long list of priorities
- Communicates in a thoughtful way, to ensure stakeholders have a 'heads up' so expectations are always aligned
- Very comfortable juggling many things at once, the product is evolving and changing so quickly
- Able to engage and influence external partners to prioritise you. We do a ton of integrations so this requires working closely with our partners
- Passionate about product simplicity and good UX
- SQL & Technical Background
- Background doing product management at a Series A fast-growth startup
- Good eye for design
- Programming skills
- Ability to use tools like Mixpanel and Amplitude to make data-driven product decisions
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, start late if you are a late owl
- Role is based in Collingwood (when we can get back into the office) with flexibility on working from home
- Beautiful office environment
- Fully-equipped gym set-up in the office (with showers)